Preparing for a mission is an exciting time of life. I know that it is also a very busy time for you and your family. Missionary sessions are usually very short (usually less than 20 minutes) and done in the studio. Don't forget to ask for the "Missionary Discount" when you book your sitting.

Do you need a special size for your plaque? Just let me know the size and I can set it up to print on a common 4X6 size. Just trim off the excess white.
Passport photos included. These also print off on a 4X6. New rules require a suit and "natural expression" (no smile)


Do you need a special size for your plaque? Just let me know the size and I can set it up to print on a common 4X6 size. Just trim off the excess white.

Passport photos included. These also print off on a 4X6. New rules require a suit and "natural expression" (no smile)

No comments:
Post a Comment